- Shipping Weight 10.4 ounces
Mitutoyo 125-103 Screw Thread Micrometer, Ratchet Stop, 0-25mm Range, 0.01mm Graduation, +/-0.0023mm Accuracy, 1-1.75mm/24-14TPI Size
The Mitutoyo 125 series screw thread micrometer has a 60-degree V-anvil and conical spindle for measuring pitch diameters of metric or unified screw threads. It also has a vernier scale in metric units for taking precise outside diameter (OD) measurements, and a ratchet-stop mechanism to help provide uniform pressure for precise, repeatable measurement during adjustment.s
The micrometer’s frame has a Hammertone, baked enamel finish for protection and durability. The vernier scale on the thimble and sleeve is graduated to 0.01mm, and a satin chrome rust- and glare-resistant finish. The micrometer’s ratchet-stop mechanism helps provide uniform pressure during adjustment for precise, repeatable measurement. A spindle lock helps provide secure locking of the measurement position, while the anvil holder has a fine screw adjustment and locking device. The micrometer comes with a plastic case for storage.
Micrometers are precision measuring instruments that use a calibrated screw to measure small distances. These measurements are translated into large rotations of the screw that are then able to be read from a scale or a dial. Micrometers are typically used in manufacturing, machining, and mechanical engineering. There are three types of micrometer: outside, inside, and depth. Outside micrometers may also be called micrometer calipers, and are used to measure the length, width, or outside diameter of an object. Inside micrometers are typically used to measure interior diameter, as in a hole. Depth micrometers measure the height, or depth, of any shape that has a step, groove, or slot.
1. Registered account, become our member, of course, also can log in as a tourist.
2. You can find the categories of goods you want to purchase or exchange through the classified navigation bar of sinomall online mall, and find your products according to the classification.
3. Put in the shopping cart.
Click "add to cart" on the details page of the item you want to buy, and the item will be added to your shopping cart.You can also continue to select items to add to the shopping cart and settle them together.You can also choose to buy immediately.
4. When filling in the purchase information, you need to select the points or vouchers you want to exchange. After completing the information, you can click the next step.Your order will appear in your account.
5. After receiving the goods, you can write your comments and comments and Suggestions on the products below.